We have developed these guidelines to ensure clarity and understanding between ourselves and our artists.
Please take note of the following clauses:
- Release contracts cannot be bypassed for any reason;
- Release contracts are delivered to artists between the initial point of contact and completion of the release’s mastering;
- Failure to return a signed copy of your contract after a verbal agreement has been made may result in termination of our working relationship.
In addition please be aware that:
- ‘Pictures’ (i.e photographs) of your release contract are not accepted, you must print, sign, scan and return your contract to us via email;
- In order to save time (as our contracts are multi-page documents), you may return just the last page where your signature is displayed. However please be aware that doing so means that you understand that you are bound by the terms of the entire document and not just the page that bears your signature.
If any of this information seems confusing or unfamiliar please contact us directly.